Saturday, February 11, 2012

Hi all.  This is my first post and I wanted to introduce myself.  My name is Jan and my husband is Jack.  We have been married 42 yrs. this coming Valentines Day.  We have 2 grown sons, 2 wonderful DILs and 2 precious grandsons ( I promise I won't use your names or pictures unless you give me permission). We love to cruise and will be leaving March 4 for a 30 day cruise of the South Pacfic on the Holland American ship, Rotterdam.  This is truly the trip of a lifetime.

I have been quilting for 30 years and I love it all.  I just started longarm quilting last year and haven't gotten to put a lot of hours in on it yet, but I'm trying.  I have a Handi-Quilter Avante and so far I love it.

I hope I can be a faithful blogger, I hate it when bloggers I follow only post every 2 months!!!  Do let me hear from you if you have any suggestions, comments, or questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment